1. This series of products can be applied to strips with a diameter of 7mm.
2. Insert the strip from the end of the glue Tool, send it to the barrel, and plug it in for 5-8 minutes. The trigger can be used to extrude the sol and control the amount of glue.
3. In the process of use, if you can't use one strip at a time, the strip does not need to be taken out. You can plug it in the power supply for 5-8 minutes and use it directly.
4. Wide Applications: Plastics, metals, wood, paper, toys, furniture, leather, footwear, coatings, ceramics, lampshades, audio, crafts, pearl cotton,electronics, video packaging, door and window seams.
5. Note: When the glue Tool is not in use, be sure to turn off the power, and do not let the glue Tool not use the power.
This glue tool adopts ceramic, ptc thermistor automatic constant temperature heating element, which is quick in heating and long in service life.
Power supply type: charging power supply
Power supply voltage: 220V
Nominal voltage range: single-phase AC and DC 50V and below
type1: 1 pc * Glue Melting Tool+10 pcs * Glue Sticks
/type2: 1 * Glue Melting Tool+40pcs * Glue Sticks
/type3: 1 * Glue Melting Tool+100 pcs * Glue Sticks (optional)