11 Tips Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy ED/Erectile Dysfunction Rehabilitation Pain Removal Equipment
A shockwave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase of increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase. shockwave is aimed at the affected area that are the source of chronic pain, the influence of the shockwaves causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization. The after-effect is relief from the pain.
Advantage of This Shockwave Machine
1.By the targeted application of the shockwaves, stress to the surrounding tissues is quite insignificant
2.The body not burdened by pharmaceuticals, except the short-term effect of local anesthesia if used
3.The possibility of preventing the necessity of surgical intervention and its relevant hazards
4.For some indications, such as tennis elbow, there is really no other effective treatment
1. Cellular: Increase in cell membrane transmittance by improving ionic channels activity, stimulation of cell division, stimulation of cellular cytokines production.
2. Reproduction of vessels in the area of tendons and muscles: Improvement of
blood circulation, increase in concentration of growth factor beta1, chemotactic, and
mitogenic effect on osteoblasts.
3. Effect on nitrogen oxide system: Bone healing and remodeling.
4. Improvement of micro-circulation and metabolism.
5. Dissolution of calcified fibroblasts.
6. Supports the production of collagen.
7. Reduction in tissue tension
8. Analgesic effect.
Product Name: Shock Wave V100
Number of probes: 11
Power: 100W Max
Current: 2A Max
Frequency Gears: 16
Energy Levels: 27
Package Weight: 3.304kg
Product Weight: 0.630kg
Product Size: 200mm * 145mm * 65mm
Package Size: 390mm * 340mm * 115mm